Wouldn’t it be great to live in a community far from ordinary, but not far from work, school, shopping and entertainment?
Nestled within one of Houston’s fastest growing corridors, Bridgeland is bisected by the Grand Parkway, 2.5 miles from U.S. 290 and a mere six-minute drive (3.8 miles) from Cypress Park & Ride.
- Segment E of the Grand Parkway connects Interstate 10 to U.S. 290. Bridgeland residents are now able to drive to the Energy Corridor in less than 30 minutes.
- Segments F-1 and F-2 allow a 35-minute drive to the new ExxonMobil campus and other destinations in The Woodlands.
- Various expansion projects on U.S. 290 between 610 and the Grand Parkway have begun. The target completion date is 2017.
- Houston Metro now allows solo drivers to use existing High Occupancy Vehicle lanes for a toll.
Cypress Park & Ride
- Located only 3.8 miles from Bridgeland, Cypress Park & Ride is a great solution for those who don’t want to battle traffic. Buses, which come every 15 minutes, transport commuters to Downtown Houston in approximately 50 minutes.
- Cypress Park & Ride is nestled within Cypress Village Station, a unique town center that features restaurants, medical offices shopping and childcare.